Retail is alive and (more) payment in our weekly recap (CW17)
29th April Leave a comment
Retail seems to be alive even though a lot of people out their think it’s doomed. But in the news last week we could see some nice concepts how to transform retail for the digital age. And also the onliners go offline with specific concepts that are really successful for the brands.
In addition to this the payments sector is still very active.
Retail seem alive and kicking
- Barneys’ “endless aisle” approach supported by beacons, personalization – http://bit.ly/1TxY0u7
- Bonobos CEO says ‘guideshop’ model is working – http://trib.in/26tVc8p
- Five must-know retail trends in mobile and social marketing – http://read.bi/2425EFa
- What does a digitally transformed retailer look like? – http://bit.ly/1VAtu6c
- Luxury consumers blurring lines between offline, online and mobile – http://bit.ly/23YmdBY
Payment & Fintech