Delivery race, retail and fashion in our weekly recap (CW18)
6th May Leave a comment
The delivery sector seems to heat up. Everyone against Amazon – which still rolls out same day and even one-hour delivery with no mercy. It’s interesting to see that now even small merchants can use same day services to their customers.
For me it seems that small merchants and and retail are not dead after all. They are able to transform because service platforms enable them to offer service levels that live up to the customer expectations that are set by Amazon.
- Shopify Merchants Can Offer Their Customers Same-day Delivery Through Postmates – http://bit.ly/1OcOV5I
- Amazon finally brings its one-hour Prime Now delivery service to the web – http://on.recode.net/1W4fFgg
- Shyp rolls out its new packaging pricing model to all customers – http://bit.ly/1QQwymC
- Instacart, PlateJoy partner to deliver recommended groceries to dieters – http://bit.ly/1rnzPoz
- The Supermarket Must Die. App-Fueled Services Can Kill It (nicely illustrated!) – http://bit.ly/24p1cgz
- Energizer sees 400pc lift in purchase intent through in-store beacons – http://bit.ly/1Z2xESq
- How social influencers are disrupting mcommerce in industries besides retail – http://bit.ly/1QMXfJ7
- Five digital trends for retail in the next five years – http://bit.ly/1rnxJFc